Hi I’m Jamie and I’m just a guy who had a Kundalini Awakening on December 5th, 2011.
After that night I made a promise to myself that as long as I remained here completing this journey with my wonderful wife, that I would try my hardest to awaken as many souls as I could before leaving and at the bare minimum peek the interest of many so that one day in the near future this world can become what it should be “A beautiful learning center for the soul.” My wife and childhood sweetheart, Shannon, is what you would call an old soul. She was present during my awakening and has her own unique perspective on these things. We are the mirrors of each other’s souls and her perspective can be found here. Awakening Our Truth is our labor of love and a shared experience for us all. We are all one, it’s not just some cool saying. There is only One and we are all projections of that one. If you are reading this, it is probably a good assumption that you are prepared to take the next step in your spiritual journey.
Here is a little history of my life. At the age of 10, I met a girl who would someday be my wife; her name is Shannon. I knew from the moment that I laid my eyes upon her that we would share most of our lives together. This was my first experience with the divine connection, this feeling of Knowing. It was a feeling of such strength, there was no questioning it. It felt like it was meant to be and even though, my best friend asked her out before I could, they eventually broke up and I began seeing her sometime later. I know, I know, you’re not supposed to date your buddy’s ex-girlfriend, but it was meant to be and I knew it, besides I saw her first! Haha. We dated off and on throughout middle school and high school. I remember the last time we broke up. It was as if we knew we were supposed to be together but we were not ready. We looked at each other and kissed goodbye for what would be our last breakup kiss….. cont. here.
During my Awakening I was able to see/feel everything from each different perspective of life and these are what I felt in this order. If you would like to read about my story that goes into detail, I have posted it here. If you have any questions I will try my hardest to answer them the best I can. Just leave a comment or message me on Twitter.
3-D Your Physical Perspective
4-D Your non-physical Perspective
5-D Perceiving all your Possibilities
6-D Earth’s Perspective
7-D Solar Perspective
8-D Galactic Perspective
9-D Universal Perspective
10-D The Void – No perspective
11-D Multiverse/Atom/The One or God Perspective
12-2-D is the looping back through you – Innate Perspective
http://awakeningourtruth.com/ click any image and it will take you directly to My Kundalini Awakening Story…. The beginning of us or I have made videos if you would rather listen, they are at the bottom of the page or you can click here: Kundalini-Awakening-Video to go straight to them.
It was a car accident, nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What.. What happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a.. a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup.” I said.
“I.. I died?”
“Yup, but don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies.” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less.” I said.
“Are you God?” You asked.
“Yup.” I replied. “I am God.”
“My kids.. my wife,” You said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be alright?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “..you just died and your main concern is your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination.
To you I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry.” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” You said. “.. so what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither.” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” You said. “.. So the Hindus were right.”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “.. walk with me.”
You followed along as we strode through the void.
“Where are we going?”
“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “.. It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders.
“Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.”
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for a long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your Universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained. “.. I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “.. but wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You are asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” You persisted.
I looked you in the eye.
“The meaning of life, the reason I made this Whole Universe, is for YOU to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just YOU. I made this Whole Universe for YOU. With each new life YOU grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “.. in This Universe, there’s just YOU and ME.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on Earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of YOU.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you are the millions he killed.”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “.. You were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by YOU.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, YOU will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the Whole Universe,” You said, “.. it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way.
By: Andy Weir
The feeling you feel right now like you are levitating over yourself that’s your mind being blown. Elevated. You’ve Ascended to a whole new level.
I wish you have a mirror right now to see your face
And yes, it is inevitable to think about this when you meet someone else.
You will start questioning yourself “Can my mother, or my brother, my kid, my wife, my best friend, all be me?” You’ll think of this when you talk with them
You’ll start questioning even more, “Can this sexy waitress, or Leonardo DiCaprio, or Ghandi, all those terrorists, politicians, soldiers who died in wars, my boss.. could all of them be really ME?”
But that’s ok.
Question. Question everything and everyone.
Start seeing The Universe through this prism. Start seeing The World and everyone in it with this eye.
Imagine if we all saw each other like this. As one.
So what if this is just a story, it’s the story we believe in that matters. And maybe it’s time to change the story and accept new one. A story which will make The World a better place.
It’s not which story is true. ALL OF THEM ARE.
It’s which story makes YOU a better person. A GOD.
P.S. When I think about it, YOU wrote this text for yourself.
Your higher self is a fancy way of referring to the dimensions of who you are beyond your typically constricted everyday experience of who you are. While you know yourself as a name, a gender, an age, as coming from a certain family, living within a certain society and culture, etc., those attributes are like pieces in a wardrobe or components of an outfit that you are wearing over your soul, but they are not actually who you are.
There are layers of the higher self, but for the purpose of simplicity, the higher self could be understood as your own wisest and most in-tune spiritual identity; the part of you who knows and who loves. The higher self has also been described as being able to see a wider scope of a situation than what you are capable of being aware of from the exclusively human level. So how can you find and cultivate the channel to your higher self? Here are 5 simple practices that can help:
Listen to Your Pain
– Not to start off on a bad note, but rather to start off with the simplest form of guidance that is always flowing to us from the higher self that we may be ignoring before we attempt to spread our wings out any further into the cosmos. Pain is a messenger from our higher self or our true total self to us that we are not in alignment with who we really are- whether that be anger, anxiety, fear, sadness, etc. Physical pain, too, in our bodies, is sending us a signal that something is out of alignment and the energy is not flowing fully or naturally. Pain is the first and most simple built in mechanism we have to keep us in alignment. Therefore, tune in when you feel pain on any level physically or emotionally and tend to it. It is a useful message from the higher self and is the first indication of an unmet soul need.
Get Lost in the Moment
– In this third dimensional reality, we are experiencing our existence through the filter of our space-time perceptions, yet we know that time is actually an illusion. We, though experiencing the illusion of time, are not trapped inside the bounds of time. Our key to unlock the inherent timelessness of existence is in our joy. It is said that our excitement is the beacon of our higher self- like a lighthouse always shining the signal of our truth to us. When we follow what is exciting to us, we are responding to our bodies’ physical sensation of the vibration of who we truly are, and in that loving, blissful sensation, we become lost and time escapes us. When we are lost in the moment and do not experience that time has transpired, it LITERALLY has not transpired for us. During that time we do not age. Some people will understand this and some will not, and that is ok. Yet in these moments, as often as we allow them, we are one with our higher self, fully integrated with all of ourselves.
Use Your Imagination
– It has been said that the mind can either be a faithful servant or a powerful master, and this is true. The mind is meant to support and manifest our soul’s purpose, though it often is conditioned and programmed in ways that cause it to be our greatest enemy. The simplest way to open the channel in our minds between us and our higher selves is to actively use our imagination. If we do not know how something will look, all we must do is imagine how it could look, how it could feel, what it would be like. The amazing thing is that the mind does not know the difference between that which is real and that which is imagined. It is through our imagination that the higher mind can download and send information to us. If you can picture a tube opening up that links the higher you to the immediate you every time you are imagining, that would be pretty accurate. To receive guidance, insights, inspiration, and downloads, use your imagination.
– Information exchange between our physical minds and our higher minds is happening all the time but, like a body of water, it is difficult to decipher or receive these messages until the waters of the mind and the heart are still and calm. When we are in peace and calm, we are in a state of non-resistance. It is only by being in a state of non-resistance that we are completely open, malleable and able to receive. Once we are open, the information, impressions and connection can really set in and be palpable. However you relax, whether that is though showers or baths, meditation, breathing exercises, dancing, gardening, or anything else, it is imperative to relax in order to connect with the higher self.
– ‘Energy flows where intention goes’ was one of the first things I was ever taught in healing classes because it is by our intention that we literally create the design by which energy will unfold. You have to understand that we live in a quantum universe and LITERALLY whatever you say, whatever you intend, will be. Abracadabra. It’s as simple as that. You must shape the energy you put forth with your intention. If you intend to be united, integrated, the embodiment of your higher self, intend it to be so and in no unclear terms. Be in touch with that frequency, how it feels, envision it and speak it. Then, release it and simply allow it to be so, because it will be.
You Already Are Your ‘Higher Self’- From our perspective of consciousness, we often delineate the many dimensions one from the other, the many layers of our energetic field as separate ideas and things, and the higher self as another whole entity relative to us. In actuality, this is not so. We are already fully and seamlessly connected and aligned with our own whole and elevated state of being, it is simply a matter of relaxing, tuning into our natural feelings and the signals built into us and allowing ourselves to be the total embodiment of the ‘higher-self’, which is to say the true self- who we really are.
I hear a multitude of you saying, “What now, what next, where do I go?” The answer has always been, “go within.” If you are constantly looking outward to change, fix or otherwise offer advice to someone else, you are not tending your own spiritual garden. ~ Creator